Provide assistance to the Director of Information Technology in the evaluation, implementation, and support for all office automation equipment, including local & wide area networks, telecommunications systems, software, and hardware.
Position requires extensive knowledge of personal computers and software applications, including Cisco IOS, VMWare, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Server, Microsoft Sequel, Microsoft Active Directory, Excel, Word, and other software and hardware used by the bank. Familiarity with SQL server, Windows server in active directory environment, VMware and knowledge of security measures is required.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
- Proven network engineering, network operations, and network performance analysis skills
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computing infrastructures
- Familiarity with server management and monitoring tools
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 preferred