Hobby Farm Loan
WHAT IS A HOBBY FARM LOAN?
Imagine the possibilities - financing for vineyards, equestrian properties, Christmas tree farms and rural properties with homes and acreage. Wheatland Bank is pleased to offer financing for these properties through our RuraLiving Home Mortgage Program.
This is a wonderful opportunity to offer flexible, long-term financing for properties with acreage and agricultural characteristics.
Hobby or Full-Time Farmer
- Primary residence and owner-occupied
- Maximum loan amount up to $1.5 million
- Properties ranging from 5-160 acres
- Home value should be at least 30% of overall property value
- Home value should be at least 50% of overall property value
- Properties less than five acres
- No ability to generate agriculture income
- Home value must be less than $269,807
- 680 credit score
- 39% total debt-to-income (DTI) ratio
- 31% principal, interest, taxes and insurance (PITI) ratio
Not the right fit for you?
Wheatland Bank offers many additional mortgage products for you to consider.
Contact a member of our team today and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We will also work with you to identify the right loan for your situation.