Online and Mobile Banking
Online and Mobile Banking are Easy!
With two options to choose from, it's up to you to decide which combination of our new Mobile Banking options makes the most sense for you and your lifestyle: Online Banking or the Wheatland Mobile App. All cell phones will be capable of supporting at least one of our Mobile Banking options.
Visit the Wheatland mobile website from your Smartphone's Internet browser. The mobile website will provide you with secure access to your account balances, recent account activity, the ability to search transactions, initiate online bill payments and transfer funds between accounts.
Wheatland Mobile Banking App
For those who prefer mobile applications, we invite you to download the Wheatland Mobile Banking App. With access to your account balances, recent account activity, the ability to search transactions, initiate online bill payments and transfer funds between accounts. Plus, the app will locate the nearest Wheatland Bank branch or ATM when the need arises.
Getting started with Wheatland Mobile Banking is easy.
For current Online Banking users, simply log in to your Online Banking account and click on Mobile Enrollment under the User Services tab. You will then be walked through the process of establishing access to your accounts through Mobile Banking.
Not a current Online Banking user? No problem. Simply enroll your personal banking account and sign up for Wheatland Online Banking today!
Mobile Deposit FAQ's
Banking on the go and even depositing your checks is now easier than ever with Mobile Deposit from Wheatland Bank.
How does mobile check deposit work?:
- Log into your Wheatland Bank mobile app
- Endorse your check with "For mobile deposit only at Wheatland Bank"
- Sign your check
- Select the account where the funds should be deposited
- Follow the on-screen instructions and add check photos
- Verify your information
- Click submit - and you're done!
What are the check limits for mobile deposit?
- Maximum number of checks per deposit: 1
- Mamimum amount per check: $5,000
- Mamimum amount per day: $5,000
What types of checks are acceptable for mobile deposit?
- Payable to the owner of the account
- Checks drawn on US institutions in US dollars
- Dated currently – under 6 months
- Deposit amount = check amount
What types of items are not acceptable for mobile deposit?
- Third Party checks
- Cashier’s checks
- Traveler’s checks
- Money Orders
- US Savings Bonds