Online Banking Conversion
Online Banking, Mobile Banking & Online Bill Pay
Conversion – July 30, 2018
In an effort to better serve our customers and provide an enhanced customer experience, Wheatland Bank will be converting our existing Online Banking and Mobile Banking to a new state of the art platform. In order to prepare our systems, we will be disabling both our Online Banking and Mobile systems starting at 3:00 pm on Friday, July 27. These systems will remain offline through the weekend while the conversion takes place and will resume services at 10:00 am Monday morning, July 30.
After the conversion, most customers will continue to login as they do now, using our “Personal” or “Business” logon options. If your business uses our advanced online services; such as Wires, ACH, Positive Pay or uses sub-users, then you will be transitioned to our new “Premier Business” system. These customers will be contacted by one of our Treasury Management team for a detailed tutorial and more information.
Personal and Business Online Banking
We realize that every conversion has its challenges and we want this process to go as smoothly as possible for our customers. Please take note of the following items to help make this a success:
Pre-Conversion (Before July 26)
- Bill Pay Users: Schedule payments due the week of July 30 ahead of time since access to Online Bill Pay will not be available during our conversion weekend.
- Quicken/QuickBooks Users: If you use Quicken or QuickBooks, you will want to download your recent transactions to get it current before the conversion. Please use these instructions for procedures to follow before and after the conversion.
- All Users: If you have assigned categories to your items in Online Banking, these will not transfer over to the new system. To have these for your records, and just as an added precaution, it is best to download a history of your transactions with this two step process:
- Login to Online Banking and select the account you want to download
- Select Download File to save your transactions in a spreadsheet format, or choose View Report and use the Format: Income/Expense Details to print your information.
Conversion Weekend (July 27 - 30)
Starting at 3:00 pm Friday, July 27, all Online Banking and Mobile access will be down. This will continue through the weekend until Monday, July 30, at 10:00 am. ATM’s and debit cards will still be activated and available for your convenience.
Post Conversion First Time Login Procedure
- Login: Go to www.wheatland.bank and select Secure Login and choose “Personal” or “Business” as you normally would.
- Username: Your username will be the same case sensitive password as you have been using. However, if your username contains spaces, these spaces will no longer be valid, so your username will be the same, but without any spaces.
- Password: You will have been sent an email including your temporary password.
- Security: When you first login to the new Online Banking system, you will be asked to establish new security questions and answers.
- eStatements: Current eStatement customers will automatically be transitioned over to eStatements on the new system. Any customers who have not yet switched to eStatements will have the opportunity to switch during this initial login. Simply review the eSign agreement, scroll to the bottom of the agreement to obtain the code which you must enter to complete the enrollment. Don’t forget to select which accounts you wish to enroll for eStatements.
- Recurring Transfers: Recurring transfers which were previously set up through Online Banking will be converted. You can establish additional recurring transfers within Personal Online or Business Online after conversion.
- Bill Pay: Review your payees and scheduled payments. All payees and scheduled payments should convert properly, but we request that you confirm this.
- Account Alerts: If you currently have account alerts established, these will not carry over to the new system.
- Quicken/QuickBooks Users: If you use Quicken or QuickBooks, please use these instructions for procedures to follow after the conversion.
- Quicken/QuickBooks Troubleshooting: If you are having issues post-conversion, please use this guide to help diagnose and solve the top three most common post-conversion issues.
Our current mobile banking app is being replaced with new phone and tablet apps. These new mobile apps are laying the groundwork for new features soon to come. Starting Monday, July 30, these will be available for download:
- Apps available for your smartphone by download at the Apple® App Store and in the Google® Play Store.
- Apps available for your tablets by download at the Apple® App Store, in the Google® Play Store and at the Amazon App store.
For questions about Personal or Business Online Banking functionality or issues, please call (509) 624-2255 or email us at email@example.com.