Online Bill Pay
Experience the benefits of free Online Banking at Wheatland.
With newly enhanced features and 24/7 access, there has never been a better time to use Online Banking from your home or office.
Online Bill Pay
With Wheatland Online Bill Pay you can securely pay your bills online and never again worry whether they will arrive on time - we guarantee that the payment will arrive on/before the payment date you select. With the flexibility of being able to schedule a one-time payment or reoccurring payments, you will not only save money on checks and postage, but you will save yourself time. It's the perfect tool to assist you in managing your finances.
Benefits of Wheatland Online Bill Pay:
- Make payments to anyone, at anytime and anywhere in the United States.
- Schedule reoccurring payments, such as your mortgage or rent.
- Schedule one-time payments up to 12 months in advance.
- Receive bills electronically and pay them automatically.
- No envelopes or stamps. Set up your payments in just minutes.
- FREE with personal checking account; $9.95 per month with business checking account.
Online Bill Pay requires enrollment in Online Banking with Wheatland Bank. If you are already an Online Banking customer, click the secure login in the header to log into your account and begin customizing your payment center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can I pay through Online Bill Pay?
With Wheatland Online Bill Pay, you will be able to send secure electronic payments to utility companies, retailers, and family members-anyone you would normally send a paper check. Once you establish a vendor/individual as a payee, the information necessary to process payments will be securely saved in the system for future disbursements. This means that it will only take you seconds to enter the amount you would like to pay and the payment date for future bills.
Is Online Bill Pay secure?
Yes. Keeping your account information completely secure is our top priority. No one will see your personal data besides you. With state-of-the-art technology, you have our complete commitment to security-anytime, anywhere. Additionally, Online Bill Pay, in conjunction with E-Statements is safer than paying your bills with checks and traditional paper statements because it reduces the risk of identity theft and check fraud. For more tips on steps you personally can take to protect your online identity, click here.
How is my payment sent?
Most payments will be sent electronically, if the payee accepts electronic payments. For those who cannot accept electronic payments, a paper check will be sent through the mail. Regardless of whether the payment is made electronically or in the form of a check, you are guaranteed that it will arrive on time.
Is my payment date guaranteed?
Payments are guaranteed by our Bill Pay service provider CheckFree up to $50.00 per occurrence, with the requirement that the payment is scheduled on or before the actual due date. CheckFree will not credit back late fees or finance charges if a customer makes a payment after the actual due date.
What are the requirements for enrolling in Online Bill Pay?
- You must have an eligible account with Wheatland Bank.
- Your account must be in good standing.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a resident of the United States or its possessions.
- You will need Internet access through an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- You will need access to a printer and/or other storage medium such as a hard drive for downloading inforamtion or printing disclosures.
- You will need an external email address for the delivery of electronic notices and disclosures.